1. I wish for everyone to remember they are love.
For those who can’t remember they are love, I wish them blind faith in that possibility.
For those who can’t have blind faith in that possibility, I wish them friends and family and circumstances that cause them to suspect that possibility.
For those who can’t suspect that possibility, I wish them the ability to feel my love, and that the power of that resonance will tell of their truth.
2. I wish for everyone to wake up Christmas morning (or before) and realize Christ consciousness, regardless of what they call it. Call it feeling the collective potential for goodness, call it seeing the potential for uplifting change, call it milk and cookies for the soul. These are only words. My wish is not for words but for awareness; that all may be aware of the truthful and peaceful and healing feeling that is unconditional love…which is Christ consciousness.
3. I wish for everyone the courage and willpower to drop every single thought, word and action that is not purely love. I wish for them to see clearly the frivolity of any moment of this precious life that does not promote love inwardly or outwardly.
4. I wish for everyone to unlock their wildest imagination and dream a new world into existence. No more bandaids on old problems; all the old ways and old problems no longer exist. Let us all bid a grateful farewell to ways of BEing that others created and design a new world of our own imaginative making.
(Me, I will imagine I can fly. I will imagine I am pure light. I will imagine a world of abundance without money; a world where children teach and adults listen; a world where no form of entertainment requires an arc of conflict to be popular; a world where prisons and wars and competition and all the ‘isms’ that separate us are long gone. I will imagine a world of gratitude and equality and fantastic colorful co-creations with God, with others and with all of life.)
5. I wish for everyone to realize that all of these wishes are possible. Since this is a CHRISTmas list, let us remember it was Jesus who reportedly said, “With God all things are possible.” He also reportedly said that the Kingdom of God is within, and that we can only see this Kingdom of God if we are born again.
So my ultimate wish then is for you, beloved brothers and sisters, to go within and find that Kingdom of God. While in that precious space, may you realize you are love; may you find the Christ consciousness; may you find the courage to let go of every bit of that which is not love; and may you be joyfully born again into a spectacular new world of you own making.
When you get there, look for me. I’ll be the flash of pure light flying nearby.